We (Desire AdMedia LLC) take the privacy rights of users of the Website (http://www.desireadmedia.com) very seriously and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Any Personal Information you provide to us is held by Desire AdMedia LLC.
“Personal Information” means any information about you which is personally identifiable which may include (but might not be limited to) your name, age, gender, address, telephone number, email address, financial details and any other information from which you can be identified and which you may disclose to us or otherwise via the Website at any time.
We may collect and process Personal Information when:
• You provide Account Information when you register or sign in to your user account with us in order to use certain services such as the Desire Admedia Newsletter, User Reviews or when you enter into any competition, promotion, prize draw or survey on the Website;
• You view or buy a product or service from a merchant listing its offers on our Website;
• You make a complaint or enquiry or provide feedback to us; or
• You disclose Personal Information to us or through the Website at any point.
• We will indicate where the provision of Personal Information is optional. If you choose not to provide such Personal Information you may find that some services or use of features of the Website are unavailable to you.
We may use your Personal Information in the following ways:
• To process the registration and maintain the use of your account;
• To allow you to participate in certain services such as Desire Admedia Newsletter, User Reviews or any competition, promotion, prize draw or survey on the Website or to inform you of changes to any of these services;
• To help us understand what products you have viewed or purchased through the Website in order to provide a better and more personalised service to you including advising of and offering products, services, content and special offers;
• To analyse use of the Website including user demographics, interest and behaviour to optimise the services we offer;
We may pass on your Personal Information to other parties as follows:
• To select and trusted third parties who may use your Personal Information to serve you content that may be of interest to you. These third parties are not permitted to share or sell your information to anyone else;
• To business partners to process the registration and maintain the use of your user account and to assist us in providing services to you. Such business partners are required to maintain the confidentiality of Personal Information and, unless you are otherwise advised, do not have any rights to use Personal Information that we provide to them for any purpose beyond what is necessary to assist us;
• Some aggregated information about the Website users, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters to reputable third parties but these details will not include any information personally identifying you;
• To any member of the Desire AdMedia LLC group; and
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
You can edit your account information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Desire Admedia to contact you about products, services, content and special offers. If you do not wish to receive the Desire Admedia Newsletter then you can also click on the link to unsubscribe contained at the bottom of the Desire Admedia Newsletter email or email us.
We only hold Personal Information for as long as is necessary for the purposes described above in the paragraph headed “How do we use Personal Information?”
We employ all industry standard practices and have strict security procedures covering the collection, storage and disclosure of Personal Information in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with relevant data protection laws. All Personal Information you provide to us is stored on our or our business partners’ secure servers. The secure servers encrypt all Personal Information you input before it is sent to us. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We hold Personal Information on servers in the 3rd party service provider. We hosted with GoDaddy.
You have the right to access information held about you. If you would like to receive a copy of your Personal Information held by us, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Desire AdMedia LLC or to one of our respective Account Manager.
A publicly accessible area of the Website is any area that is accessible by the general public and may be indexed by search engines. You are solely responsible for any Personal Information that you disclose and disseminate on publicly accessible areas. You should never disclose Personal Information relating to any other person without their express consent.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any of Personal Information to these websites.